There are only a few products that you can find in your pantry that are so useful, you can use them for more than just cooking. Vinegar and lemon juice comes to mind but baking soda is also one of those products that have literally 101 uses.
Did you know you can use it to tenderize meat or soothe burns? Reader’s Digest gives us 5 great uses for baking soda that you can use around your home.
You’ll learn more about these 5 baking soda uses:
- Use baking soda for plant food and make flowers such as clematis, delphinium, and dianthus look their best and remain healthy.
- Baking soda is great for soothing burns.
- Don’t have time to brush your teeth after meal? Gargling baking soda in water will help neutralize odors and it’s also effective as a natural underarm deodorant.
- Help tenderize meat by rubbing a little baking soda.
- We use baking soda in the refrigerator to neutralize odors but did you know it could do the same anywhere. Use it in a sachet to remove musty odors in closets or basements.
Watch 5 extraordinary baking soda uses…
Baking soda has so many uses that I’m going to stock up and take advantage of all of these tips! Please share these great baking soda uses with your family and friends.