While thinking of some of the best Instant Pot pork recipes, pork ribs probably come to mind. Instead, this list is for some of the best Instant Pot pork recipes featuring pork chops, pork tenderloin, and pork roasts to name just a few. The beauty of cooking pork in your Instant Pot is the amount of flavor and tenderness you’ll get with nearly any cut of pork.
Here are the 10 best Instant Pot pork recipes that are simply delicious and it’s a challenge choosing the best one! Please SHARE these best Instant Pot pork recipes on Facebook!
Best Instant Pot Pork Recipes #1: Dr. Pepper Instant Pot Pulled Pork
#2 Instant Pot Pork Chops and Potatoes
#3 Instant Pot Smothered Pork Chops with Mushroom Gravy
Who can resist tender pork chops smothered in a rich mushroom gravy with a hint of bacon? Try this Smothered Pork Chops with Mushroom Gravy recipe by “What’s Cooking, Chicago?” for a comforting meal your family will love. Get the recipe.
#4 Instant Pot Balsamic Pork Tenderloin
#5 Instant Pot Boneless Pork Chops
Sauteed until golden brown and pressure cooked until fork tender, this buttery ranch pork chops recipe by Eating on a Dime is quick and easy. Best of all, dinner will be ready in less than 15 minutes! Get the recipe.
#6 Instant Pot Balsamic Apple Pork Tenderloin
#7 Instant Pot Perfect Pork Tenderloin
Pork meat that practically melts in your mouth, this Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin recipe by Tina’s Tastings is perfect. In the rare chance, you get leftovers, this pork tenderloin will even taste better the next day. Get the recipe.
#8 Instant Pot Pork Roast
If you’ve never cooked a pork roast in your Instant Pot, this Instant Pot Pork Roast recipe by Best Recipe Box will make you a believer. You’ll have a full Sunday meal in under an hour that your family will love. Get the recipe.
#9 Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin with Soy Ginger Sauce
This flavorful and juicy Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin recipe by Sweet Peas and Saffron features a delicious soy-ginger sauce. Simply serve with rice and vegetables for a quick and tasty weekday meal. Get the recipe.
#10 Instant Pot Smothered Pork Chops
How long to pressure cook pork loin?
Pressure-cooking pork loin can significantly reduce the cooking time compared to traditional methods. Here’s a basic guide on how long to pressure-cook pork loin:
- Size & Preparation: First, consider the size and thickness of the pork loin. A whole loin will take longer than a loin cut into smaller pieces.
- General Guideline:
- Whole pork loin: 20-25 minutes per pound (454 grams) on high pressure.
- Sliced or smaller pieces: 15-20 minutes on high pressure.
- Natural Release: After the pressure cooking time is completed, it’s a good idea to let the pressure naturally release for 10-15 minutes. This allows the juices to redistribute within the meat, making it juicier.
- Checking Doneness: Always check the internal temperature of the pork to ensure it’s done. The safe internal temperature for pork is 145°F (62.8°C), followed by a 3-minute rest time. Use a meat thermometer to check the temperature.
- Adjusting for Altitude: If you’re at a high altitude, you may need to adjust your cooking time. For every 1,000 feet above 2,000 feet elevation, increase the cooking time by 5%.
- Liquid: Always add at least 1 cup of liquid (water, broth, etc.) to the pressure cooker before cooking. This helps build the necessary pressure inside the pot.
- Seasonings & Marinades: Adding seasonings, rubs, or marinades can enhance the flavor. If using a marinade, consider searing the pork loin before pressure cooking for an added layer of flavor.
Note: Different pressure cookers might have variations, so always refer to your pressure cooker’s manual for specific guidelines and recommendations. Adjust the cooking time based on your specific appliance and your desired level of doneness.
Please SHARE these 10 best Instant Pot pork recipes with your friends and family.