Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pasta With Broccoli
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 2 lbs Chicken Breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 16 oz Penne Pasta
- ½ cup Yellow Onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon Cajun Seasoning
- 2 cups of Buttermilk
- 2 cups of shredded Parmesan
- 3 cups of Broccoli Florets, steamed
- 2 tablespoons Sesame oil
- 1/3 cup Rice Wine
- 3 Garlic Gloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons of Unsalted Butter
- Add 2 tablespoons of sesame oil and 3 cloves of minced garlic into a pan. Cook until golden.
- Add 2 lbs of chicken breast, Cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper. Cook for 15 minutes until cooked through and remove from the heat.
- Add unsalted butter, onion, and rice wine into the pan.
- Reduce the heat by half and add 2 cups of buttermilk and 2 cups of shredded parmesan.
- Steam 3 cups of broccoli florets.
- Boil 16oz of penne pasta for 8-10minutes and drain the pasta.
- In a bowl add all the ingredients together and mix them.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 484Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 121mgSodium: 1450mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 3gSugar: 5gProtein: 50g