Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 2 hours
Total Time 2 hours 5 minutes
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup granulated vegan sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- ½ cup of almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ¾ teaspoon of dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1½ cups of hot water
- In a bowl, add the all-purpose flour, granulated vegan sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and mix. Then add almond milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract and mix again.
- In a second bowl, add dark brown sugar, cocoa powder, and mix. Then, add 1½ cups of hot water and mix again.
- Grease cake molds and add 1 scoop of the first mixture in each mold.
- Pour the second mixture into each mold.
- Pour some water into the pot and place the cake molds. Cook on high for 2 hours.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 267Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 395mgCarbohydrates: 43gFiber: 2gSugar: 14gProtein: 5g