Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 1 head of Cauliflower, cut into florets
- Smoked Paprika
- Garlic Powder
- Ground Cumin
- Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 can red beans
For Cashew Cream:
- ½ cup raw Cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Noochy Licious
- Onion Powder
- 1 tablespoon plant-based Milk
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and place it in an oven pan.
- In a bowl, place smoked paprika, ground cumin, garlic powder, and chili powder. Mix and add to the cauliflower.
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt and 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Mix all the ingredients and roast in the oven at 450F for 25 minutes.
- In a blender add ½ cup raw cashews, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, 1/3 cup Noochy Licious, smoked paprika, ground cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, onion powder, 1 teaspoon sea salt, and 1 tablespoon plant-based milk. Blend until smooth.
- Add 1 can of red beans to the cauliflower and roast for 5 more minutes.
- Top tacos with cauliflower and beans.
- Drizzle with cashew cream over the vegetables.
- Top tacos with cucumber and onions.
- Serve and enjoy!