These grain-free stuffed peppers are a delicious and healthy vegetarian meal. As an added bonus, these stuffed peppers can be made with just a few simple ingredients. We’re using cauliflower rice; however, rice or quinoa can also be used as the filling. It is then topped with vegan cheese and baked until golden brown. You can also add some chopped vegetables, such as onions, mushrooms, or zucchini, to the filling for extra nutrition and flavor. Serve these stuffed peppers with a side of salad or roasted vegetables for a complete meal.
4 Bell Peppers, halved
2 cups Cauliflower Rice
15 oz can Mixed Beans
½ cup Vegan Cheese, shredded
1 cup Marinara sauce
- Remove the seeds.
- Microwave cauliflower rice for 2 minutes.
- Add mixed beans, vegan cheese, marinara sauce, and season.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Stuff the peppers and sprinkle over vegan cheese.
- Bake at 350 F for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve them with marinara sauce and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 268Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 826mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 10gSugar: 10gProtein: 14g
Please SHARE this 5-ingredient vegetarian grain-free stuffed peppers recipe with your friends and family.