Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 2 hours
Total Time 2 hours 5 minutes
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 cup of corn
- 2 15oz cans of black beans
- 2 15oz cans of chopped tomatoes
- 4 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/3 cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons of chili powder
- 3 teaspoons of smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons of ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon of nutritional yeast
- In a pot add onions, garlic, red pepper, yellow pepper, corn, black beans, chopped tomatoes, vegetable broth, lime juice, cilantro, chili powder, smoked paprika, ground cumin, nutritional yeast, salt, and pepper.
- Mix all the ingredients together and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Serve in a bowl with avocado slices, tortilla chips, and yogurt.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 212Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 435mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 12gSugar: 6gProtein: 13g